Arizona Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons is looking for a Dental Assistant to become a part of our team! This position is an opportunity to learn and grow with a fantastic staff. Ideal candidates will be certified to perform X-ray functions, have a flexible schedule, and be willing and able to travel between our locations in Tucson and Oro Valley.
- Actively attend to the patient’s individual concerns within the scope of the Dental Assistant/Surgical Assistant’s license
- Promote the good qualities of your specialist
- Maintain strict compliance with state, federal, and other regulations (e.g., OSHA, HIPAA, Dental Board policies and practices)
- Ensure appropriate clinical supplies and equipment are well-maintained
- Uphold a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable
- Prepare patients for their procedure and assist the doctor, thereby enabling the team to provide efficient, high-quality oral surgery treatment
- Review the patient’s health history and/or medical records
- Work with the front office and back office teams to ensure the fast-paced surgery schedule runs smoothly and efficiently
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills, an outgoing personality, and the ability to work as a true “team” member
Please send us a current résumé and cover letter stating what makes you an excellent Dental Assistant for consideration. What makes you stand out in a dental crowd? What makes you good with people and patients? What are your best attributes?
Résumés and cover letters can be sent to Leslie.firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 520-745-0014.
We look forward to hearing from you!